Infra-Red Heat Lamps - IRT Systems
Serving NJ, NY, PA, CT & More
We sell and support the IRT line from Hedson Technologies – from rail systems to mobile units. These infra-red heat lamps have very well thought-out and tested designs, ensuring the success of your curing projects time and time again. Some of the key benefits include:
- Smart foot design allows units to get under low cars. (It’s even possible to place the mobile dryer around a wheel.)
- On larger models, the stand arm allows it to reach above the roof of high vehicles (including SUVs) and still stand steady and stable on the floor.
- The low center of gravity on mobile units allows them to easily move around the workshop.
- Well-balanced and leveled arms allow the cassettes to easily aim at the surface to be cured.
- Gold-coated reflectors provide a more even heat distribution and a larger curing area than conventional reflectors.
- All paint materials on the market can be handled with the 12 preset and 3 custom programs.
- Program selection is quick and easy. You can even create your own program settings.
IRT Overhead Rail System
Mobile Infra-Red Heat Lamps
IRT – 010: The multi purpose hand held heater (.pdf brochure).
IRT- 3 PrepCure: Basic Vertical and Horizontal surface dryer. Ideal for use in the preparation area (.pdf brochure).
IRT- 4 PrepCure: Vertical and Horizontal surface dryer. Ideal for use in the preparation area (.pdf brochure).
IRT- 3 PcD: This is a standard dryer for all types of workshops. It is mostly used for small to medium-sized repairs but has sufficient output to cure all kinds of paint materials (.pdf brochure).
IRT- 4 PcAuto: This is a standard dryer for all types of workshops. It is mostly used for small to medium-sized repairs but has sufficient output to cure all kinds of paint materials (.pdf brochure).
Overhead Rail IRT Systems
IRT rail systems are custom adapted to your prep station or spray booth. IRT lamps are mounted on overhead rails allowing the heaters to be permanently suspended and moved in all directions laterally and vertically, allowing you to easily set the lamps into the correct position. The rails also house the electric power needed for the lamps, eliminating any trailing power cords while you’re working. The entire drying process is automatically handled by pre-programmed microprocessors. These rail system provide the highest quality curing results, save time during the work process, and reduce energy costs (.pdf brochure).